Followers

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I'm back........................

 Finally back in the land of blog, not been about much lately but life just took over.  I went back to work (on phased hours) the week before Christmas after being ill with my M.E. for 6 months so I have been a bit tired. I made about 70 Christmas cards this year and that was a feat in itself but last night I finally got back to my table and made a few cards. These are 2 cards I made for my Grandson to send as thank you cards. I made these with some 'Charlie's Ark' decoupage that I bought recently                           



      
The next card is for my Mum's 84th birthday next week, I just love Sarah Kay Images
I also had to make an engagement card for my Son's friends made with some Daisy and Dandelion decoupage.
 
I will see you all tomorrow for the weekly snoop around everyone's desks

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment