Followers

Monday, October 07, 2013

It has been so long

I can't believe it is nearly 2 years since I last posted but only excuse is that life got in the way. So much has happened in the last 2 years, my Son Roderick got married at the beginning of the year to lovely Nicola and the are now expecting their 1st baby. That will be grandchild number 3 for me, my other 2, Owen and Aidan are now 71/2  and 21/2  respectively. I also got made redundant 2 weeks ago and as I am now officially a pensioner, I have decided to retire, hence now having the time to start blogging again. Haven't really got into retirement mode yet as my brain still thinks I am just on holiday.  Maybe now I will get time to craft and to catch up with everyone's blogs. I also have an actual craft room now so let the fun begin........

No comments:

Post a Comment