Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

It doesn't seem 5 minutes since he was born.......

But my gorgeous Grandson Owen starts school next week.
So to celebrate I have made a card using an image from Stamping Dragon Designs called 'Jiggy goes back to school'
He is so excited, and so is his Mum, though I am sure she will shed a tear when he is all dressed up in his uniform, just like I did when his Daddy started school all those years ago.
Don't forget you still have a week to join in the challenge at Stamping with the Dragon,

Have a good weekend and Happy Crafting
xx

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable grandson! Love your book you created with Jiggy - it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, just like your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Carolynne, I love the way it looks like a book, I hope all goes well for Owen starting school.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete