Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fairy Blessings

Thought I would share a card today using a lovely Stamping dragon Design image called Fairy Blessings   
However I thought I would make this suitable for twins so I cropped the cot from the image, flipped it and added it back to the original image.  I was really pleased with the result and it shows that you can tweak your images without taking anything away from the fabulous original artwork.
If you like this image then pop over here and see what else is in the store and remember it is Christmas in July at the challenge blog and you still have a week left to enter.

Have a good weekend when it comes and Happy Crafting

xx

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, I cannot see your card. Just a large box with a question mark in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see it either, but I saw it on the forum and it's beautiful. Hope you get your blog fixed so everyone else can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect card for twins, Fabulous colouring, I love it!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete