Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crafting through the pain

About 5pm on Wednesday the most horrendous pain shot through my mouth and half an hour later I was almost screaming the house down, quick call to the dentist and by 6pm I was lying on the dentist chair having been told the offending tooth must come out.  You have to keep in mind that this tooth has been in my mouth for over 50 years so it wasn't going to come quietly (or quickly).  40 minutes of twisting and pulling, and the sweat pouring from the poor Dentist's brow, and it was gone. 3 days later and I am still swallowing pain-killers and feeling sorry for myself.
Decided that crafting may just take my mind of the pain for a few hours.  Don't think it was a great idea as most of my attempts ended up in the bin :-(

Anyhow I did manage to finish one, which is for the 'Birthday Club' at work.



Complete with cupcake recipe inside.  This was made from some bits and pieces I had left over from a Hunkydory Kit from last year.

I would like to welcome my new follower Judie from 'I just love Crafty Mess' who has just started her new site here,

No comments:

Post a Comment