Followers

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A very late WOYWW

I am very late today but I do have a good reason. 
a) it is my birthday so decided not to get up at crack of dawn to post this
b) I had a meeting at work to discuss my long term absence

So better late than never, yesterday I decided to have a major tidy up which due to my health issues took me longer than usual, and I also moved my table etc to a better position, mainly to stop my living room look so untidy, so my workdesk is tidier than usual.

And the view to the side

I have been making loads of Christmas cards so it ws nice to stop and do something a bit different. So here is my card from yesterday, a birthda card for one of my Son's friend's wife.




I used a Caron Vinson decoupage image I have had in my stash for a while and it was lovely to work with. 

Thanks for visiting

xx

16 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday to you Carolynne! Your birthday card is absolutely lovely. I like your desk too and all the wonderful supplies you have. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous desk and I love that card, the image is gorgeous.....
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope you get lots of crafty goodies
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    Happy Birthday, hope you had a lovely day, gorgeous card, great desk piccie, have great day,happy WOYWW, sue,(17)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice tidy and well-organized desk you have there! And a very happy birthday to you today!! ENJOY *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great desk, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carolynne, wishing you a very Happy Birthday, hope you've had a brilliant day:0)
    Your card is lovely, a great image.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your day:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday thanks for the look at yoru desk...

    dx 46

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Happy WOYWW birthday to you and well done for tidying on your own special day,
    Hugs JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and crafty space. :) Thank you for sharing. Visit my blog to take part in my first blog candy http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

    Maggie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a fab day and that the meeting wentwell.

    Love your card. A.xx(14)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday! Fab desk, and fab work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy (late) birthday. hope your meeting went ok. very tidy desk. caroline #16

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated birthday wishes to you, hope the meeting went well. Of course, your desk is looking very neat and tidy now and the card is lovely. Elizabeth #98

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope it was a happy birthday! Your spot looks like a great space in which to get creative.

    Sheena #134

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday hope you got some lovely crafty things, lovely card too and your desk is tidier than I thought it would be this week! ((Happy WOYWW!!))
    ((Lyn))xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a lovely birthday Carolynne and that you have managed to get things sorted out with work. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

    ReplyDelete