Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just couldn't resist

I had Owen happily sitting watching a DVD and decided to visit some blogs before I sat down to make Christmas cards, then I went to visit Lyn (Spyder) who had a new Wednesday freebie and I just couldn't resist having a wee play.  
Note for Lyn:  Honestly Lyn I am not stalking you, I just love your wee digi stamps.

So here is what I came up with
He is so cute, so I used a double diamond fold card added some papers I got free with a magazine a few sparkly embellishments and a peel off greeting.  The shape for snowman was with one of my nesties.

I did also make a birthday card for my Son's friends wee boy who will be 1 next month.  



I used some die cut decoupage I got last week from Foil Play, and I would just like to say that the service they give is excellent and I will definitely be using them again. The honeycomb background and the bee background papers were again free with a magazine but I though they were perfect for this card.



Finally thought you might like to meet Owen who decided that if I was taking pictures of cards then he wanted in on the act too.

xx

8 comments:

  1. gorjuss cards these are, great piccie of owen as well

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, love the cards, such good fun and Owen is a very handsome lad, great picture of him, Thanks for sharing:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Carolynne, you really are quick off the mark, I've added him on my WOYWW post with a link back to you!! Owen is going to be a little heart breaker one day!!!

    ((Lyn))

    ps. thank you for joining in with my October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen is a real bobby dazzler! Love the cards. Pam (20)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, aren't you fast to use a new digi - Lyn's generosity has a seperate file onmy computer but I haven't found/made time for 'em yet. Typical! Love the cards - and Owen...cor, gone are the days that I wanted in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowman card, he is so cute, you've coloured him beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owen is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older (bet he is now actually). Thanks for sharing - love the card you did with Spyders image. #142

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh nice snowman card, did have a giggle at Owen's photo too. thanks for popping by on wed. caroline #1

    ReplyDelete