I have come to the conclusion that I am not a natural stamper... I really got so stressed yesterday, and spent hours to end up with this
I finally got a clear stamped image, well I did get more than one but then went on to ruin them when either colouring them in or during the distressing of the then die cut image.
Anyhow, I am not totally happy with this and it may end up in the bucket of 'failures'.
Stamp was from my 'honey and hugs', coloured with promarkers, both the backing papers and the sentiment stamp were 'honey and hugs' also, distressed ink used was red brick and of course the dies used were my gorgeous nesties. The corners and the border behind the topper are done with a MS punch.
Oh well back to the drawing board.......