Followers

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

WOYWW

Sorry I did not manage to join you all last Wednesday but I am back today.  Not a lot to show this week except of course my new 'tool tub' which I made yesterday (see previous post) and the curry was pretty good too.  I bought some flat packed boxes the other day from a well know cut price shop and it was buy 3 pay for 2 and they are great for storing my 'makes' and other bits and pieces. they are the red boxes on the second picure, and they are very sturdy.  Just noticed that the trim has unglued itself on the 'tool tub' so need to fix that.  You may also notice a 'backscratcher' on the desk.  I do not have a clue why it is there unless I have picked it up during a moment of cleaning madness and left it there.  So there it is, my Wednesday morning desk. 
If you are wondering what on earth I am talking about pop over to Julia's to find out.
Bye for now
luv
Carolynne
xx

17 comments:

  1. great looking craft space
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carolynne, great workspace, very crafty:) I love those red boxes, you can get so much in them, have fun. Glad the curry was good:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolynne
    great desk piccie, luv those strage boxes,happy WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. greats shots, thanks for the snoop!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe something feel under the desk and you used the back scratcher to retrieve it?
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a busy desk, I like the floral card that's waiting on it for you to finish it off. Your recycled tub is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pretty tool tub and those boxes are fabulous, very useful! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pics this week and I've just read your newest post. Can't wait to see your new light next week!

    A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea to recylce tubs and things, pretty and useful. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tidy, tidy and so much stuff too.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you back, Carolynne. Had a laugh at "moment of cleaning madness." Love those red boxes, too. Sound like they are working out well and a good bargain, too. Hope you'll show your light next week. If it's an OTT brand, they are fantastic. Over the years, my neighbor has given me three. I love them all. Happy WOYWW a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those red boxes, please show us the contents, I am a bit late this week, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've developed a need for that backscratcher right now... talk about auto-suggestion!
    Your space looks great.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the tub and I love your red boxes, they fit perfectly on your desk too!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great space you've got there

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, you mean a real back scratcher! For a moment I though I wasn't the only one that rushes from anywhere to use my ruler! The tub is cool - I did a similar one and used a lot of expensive Doodlebug stickers on it - they peeled off in about 3 hours. Ugh, real glue, all the time from now on!

    ReplyDelete