Followers

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It's arrived

I have been thinking about a new craft light for a while now as I am struggling to craft in the evening.  I had seen the Ottlite on Create and Craft and was tempted although I kept talking myself out of it.  However on Sunday my lovely wee Mum said she would buy it for me.  Now I am a bit of a sceptic when it comes to believing things when buying off the telly as they have ways of making things look better than they are, however as there is a 30 day money back guarantee I decided I had nothing to lose.  Well it arrived this morning (which is pretty quick for C & C)  and it does what they said it does.
It is fantastic, I already use a 'daylight' bulb in my old craft lamp but there is really no comparison.  I am well chuffed
Thanks Mum

xx

2 comments:

  1. Pleased for you that your lamp turned out to be all that you hoped, and how lovely of your wee mum to get it for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a result! Good for you, have fun:) xx

    ReplyDelete