Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mushroom challenge

I finally managed to finish my card for Spyders Mushroom house mouse challenge  It was such a lovely image to work with, although I am still trying to 'love' my promarkers, but I think I managed to do it justice.  This is the first challenge I have ever entered and I have really enjoyed doing it.


The background paper is from MME and the image is coloured with promarkers and matted and layered on to silver mirri board and pale blue glitter card (both from my stash) the base card is an A6 card from my stash which I have folded into an easel card.  The greeting is peeloffs on a tag that was a magazine freebie and the gems were from papermania.
Hope you like it.

luv

Carolynne x x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely Carolynne, and I think the mouse looks ready to move in! Thank you for joining in with my Mouse House Challenge! and making my digi look fabulous!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete